Join Us to apply learn more about joining our efforts to interrupt the school to prison pipeline. Bring all of your questions and apply on-site to be a Seeds Mentor!
Here's a glimpse at what it takes to get involved with Sowing Seeds into the Midlands' mentorship program:
- Cooperate with a background check
- Attend and successfully complete a 2-hour orientation and basic training
- Attend 6 out of 12 training sessions per year
- Commit to one year of service with one youth
- Meet with your designated youth weekly in person for the first month, bi-weekly for the remaining 11 months & maintain consistent contact
- Attend at least 4 out of 12 Seeds Community Service Events per year
We can't wait to see you there!