Become A Volunteer
It's amazing the impact we can make in just a couple hours. Learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Become a Partner
Here at Seeds, we truly believe it takes a village! Become one of our community partners today.
Support Our Work
Your contribution, no matter the size, helps further our mission to support Midlands teens.
BECOME A MENTOR
According to The National Mentoring Partnership, youth who are at-risk for not completing high school are 55% more likely to be enrolled in college if they have a mentor. These youth are 81% more likely to report participating in an extracurricular activity and more than twice as likely to hold a leadership position in those activities than youth without a mentor.
Here's a glimpse at what it takes to get involved with Sowing Seeds into the Midlands' mentorship program:
- Cooperate with a background check
- Attend and successfully complete a 3-hour orientation and basic training
- Attend 6 out of 12 training sessions per year
- Commit to one year of service with one youth
- Meet with your designated youth weekly in person and maintain contact by phone, text, email, etc.
- Attend at least 4 out of 12 Seeds Community Service Events per year
To apply to become a Seeds mentor, please complete and submit the form below. All submitted responses are confidential.